Notice on Patient & Visitor Policy (with effect from 18 May)
- In line with MOH guidelines, there can only have 1 visitor (person accompanying patient) in the clinic if necessary.
- Anyone entering the clinic must check in using TraceTogether app or token.
- Accompanying persons who are unwell (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose) will not be allowed to enter our clinic.
- Both patient and accompanying person are required to wear a mask.
- If you (and your family members staying with you) have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, or feeling unwell (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose) or falls under suspected to be COVID-19 positive, kindly call to reschedule your appointment.